place your ad here

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

favorite menu

hm ...... yamie ... yamie ..... delicious... I was on food try this one yet? certainly not in the guarantee, because I only have the menu at Café Daun .... This name Martabak strawberry Sundae ice, it's oh ...very delicious... I never feel a Martabak give topping the summer but with the cold ice cream, the mix is very different, like day and night. Creating a unique way that it also influence taste .... I can campaign, it taste more or less like a meal wafel be ice cream and a way of making it a little different because I cook grilled but not fried in butter with a little ... Want to feel? I stop by to Café Daun, If you not have a time to drop Café Daun, you can look this picture and dreaming......

No comments:

Post a Comment