place your ad here

Your Ad Here

Monday, December 15, 2008

Hurray ..... Oil bath


I certainly have good news on all the .... I get on? What the government in the early days earlier had lower fuel price with the newest price, gasoline Rp. 5000, - and diesel fuel Rp. 4800, -. Who I suspected the price of oil could go down so ... in the years before I ride, and go up ... as a selogan is sure to sit up is sure to go down over, but now the fuel is sure to go down over a seemingly.Indeed, a lot of negative responses that are still outstanding but also a lot of positive response that I grow, it's all in the community to found, but the all clear how the price has increased? what they want to go down so ...??? hmmmm ..... it seems quite difficult to do .... just before I went to the market unit, and then I buy a pound of red chilli (why I bought red chilli? because the price of red chilli is responding to the price of fuel) price was still high as yesterday, then I get to it, "bang, why does not the price down, when the fuel is coming down in Rp.1000? " I ask the seller to the chili, and you can guess all the answers the seller? ops ..... is not the answer ..... mmmmm ...... not also ........ I want? Best seller of the chili answer, "the price of dollars is still Rp. 11,000, -," he said with sincere ...... I think are so upset while ???!!!!???? What is the relationship between dollars and red chilli????? while I leave the seller's brother. I want to try imagine down prices in what other people always follow the price is higher although not related...... so ..... What in your opinion with the decline in the price of fuel this time? Actually how do you fit the fuel price? I fit five thousand? Or fit four thousand five hundred? what may be fitting two thousand five hundred years such as 2005? or it even as the government first Rp.600 Soeharto! What price petrol Rp.600, I agree less, because it will change a lot of drinking mineral water with gas, what will a full street with motorcycle..... not good anymore, which is very difficult area water bath oil will hehehehe ...

3 comments:

  1. penjual cabe kan import cabe..dari amrik mas.....Klao mandi minyak..kebakar nanti mas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jadi intinya harga menu di cafe daun gak turun juga dong...
    hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yang jelas... adalah adanya ketersediaan pasokan BBM, baru harganya....

    ReplyDelete